Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who will be seen in some hot scenes with three heroines in Rajeev Jhaveri’s film Fever, says that none of the scenes are forced and all were part of the script.
“The intimate moments that we see are not forced; it’s a part of the storyline. From the beginning itself we knew what the story was about. In fact, i never paid attention and never asked Rajeev any questions about it, why it is there.
After watching the trailer you might not have felt that these moments are dominating the trailer because the story of the film is so solid. It is a very interesting film,” Rajeev said at the trailer launch of the film.
As seen in the trailer, Rajeev will be romancing three heroines — former bond girl Caterina Murino, British actress Gemma Atkinson and Bigg Boss fame Gauhar Khan in the film.
- Rajeev Khandelwal on Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala: It is an exciting love story
- Ahead of Andhadhun, here’s looking at Sriram Raghavan’s debut film Ek Hasina Thi
- Lucky to be part of Fever as Rajeev Khandelwal is not just any actor, says Italian actress Caterina Murino
- Rajeev Khandelwal not bothered about long breaks between films
- Watch Fever trailer: Rajeev Khandelwal back as contract killer, pulls off intimate scenes comfortably
- Left TV’s popularity for deeper roles in films: Rajeev Khandelwal
Rajeev added, “We are in 2016, it is not a big thing to watch a kissing scene, it is no big scandal, be it with my parents, or even in the smaller cities. There isn’t much to discuss about it, it’s not that you’ll see something raunchy. But we absolutely don’t expect that because of kissing people will come to watch the film, as my audience knows that I work in content-driven films.
If that would have been a way to sell our film then you might have already heard a lot of stories like an affair between Rajeev and the Bond girl, or something happening between Rajeev and Gauahar. We never gave out such stories and no such affair was there. We don’t want to go that way because we were just working on the script and it is good that we are all together and we all are good friends.”
Rajeev, who has acted in critically acclaimed films such as Aamir and Table No.21, plays a contract killer in the film.