“Ahalya” actor Radhika Apte believes in the power of the digital medium and says the internet is one of the most extensive ways to build the brand.
Radhika will interact with her fans and answer questions about her film career, her likes and dislikes among others on the mobile app #fame’s ‘Ask me Anything’ on Saturday.
“The digital medium today is so powerful and expansive. The internet is one of the most extensive ways to build the brand and hence interactivity in real time is the biggest advantage,” Radhika said in a statement.
- Radhika Apte: I want to be able to do cinema in any language
- Radhika Apte and Usha Jadhav speak out against sexual harassment in Bollywood
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte: Daughters are told about periods by their mothers, why can’t fathers talk about it
- Radhika Apte’s bold photo shoot is going viral, see pics
- ‘Find Your Beautiful’: Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- ‘Ahalya’ has understated sensuality: Radhika Apte
‘Ask me Anything’ gives the viewers a chance to know the deepest secrets of their favourite celebrities.
“I am super excited to be a part of ‘Ask me Anything’ by #fame as it gives me the opportunity to bridge the gap between my fans,” she said.
After impressing critics and audiences with “Manjhi: The Mountain Man” and “Ahalya”, the actress is ready to show her acting skills again in the upcoming psychological thriller “Phobia”.