Choreographer-filmmaker Remo D’Souza, who is marking his debut in the action genre with his upcoming film A Flying Jatt, says he is a huge fan of martial artists Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
”Dance and action are very close to my heart because I use to do martial arts before dance. I am a huge fan of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. They are my favourite action heroes,” Remo told IANS here.
The choreographer, who will be seen as the super-judge of the second season of dance-based reality show Dance +, says the reason why he is making a film on a superhero is because he wants to try his hand at different kinds of films.
- Nawabzaade song High Rated Gabru: Varun and Shraddha add Bollywood moves to hit Punjabi track
- Five reasons to watch Salman Khan’s Race 3
- Remo D’Souza on making Salman Khan dance in Race 3: It’s the easiest job to make him dance
- Remo D’Souza, Prabhudheva and Farah Khan: Choreographers who took the director’s chair
- Wanted to make A Flying Jatt in 3D, says Remo D’souza
- Tiger Shroff took Jackie Chan reference for ‘Flying Jatt’
“I always wanted to do different kind of films. That’s why my first film F.A.L.T.U was not on dance but on college education. Then I made two films on dance… After that a film on action (A Flying Jatt),” he said.
A Flying Jatt stars Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandez and Nathan Jones.