Producer Bhushan Kumar says he loves movies, but is also calculative when it comes to making them.
“I am a very calculative producer. I make films like business. Yes, I am passionate about films but along with passion I am very calculative. When you put your hard earned money, you have to be calculative,” Kumar told IANS.
- Bhushan Kumar files police complaint post sexual harassment allegations
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu actor Divyendu Sharma: I am in a place where I am doing different kinds of roles
- Rakesh Sharma biopic Salute will start shooting soon, says producer Siddharth Roy Kapur
- Taapsee Pannu: Will call myself a star the day people blindly put money on me
- Anurag Basu, Bhushan Kumar join hands for a relationship drama
- Ranbir Kapoor: It takes a lot of courage to make a film like ‘Roy’
The ‘Baby’ producer is currently busy promoting his next film ‘Roy‘, helmed by new director Vikramjit Singh.
“When I met him for the first time, he was a newcomer. I didn’t find him convincing, but the story was very different. The story was very convincing and Ranbir (Kapoor) also told me that I do all kinds of films and this film is an unusual one,” Kumar said.