Producer Bhushan Kumar says he loves movies, but is also calculative when it comes to making them.
“I am a very calculative producer. I make films like business. Yes, I am passionate about films but along with passion I am very calculative. When you put your hard earned money, you have to be calculative,” Kumar told IANS.
- HS Prannoy’s mantra for Asian Games 2018: Take calculative risks, don’t hold back
- Expresso Season 2, Episode 5: Life is like a game of chess, says John Abraham
- Akshay Kumar has passion in his eyes in the latest poster of Gold
- Race 3 actor Jacqueline Fernandez: No formula for success in Bollywood
- Sanju actor Ranbir Kapoor on being away from social media: I don’t miss it
- Ranbir Kapoor: It takes a lot of courage to make a film like ‘Roy’
The ‘Baby’ producer is currently busy promoting his next film ‘Roy‘, helmed by new director Vikramjit Singh.
“When I met him for the first time, he was a newcomer. I didn’t find him convincing, but the story was very different. The story was very convincing and Ranbir (Kapoor) also told me that I do all kinds of films and this film is an unusual one,” Kumar said.