IIFA 2016 awards night is here and Farhan Akhtar and Shahid Kapoor, aka Raju and Pappu, who are returning as the hosts after successfully anchoring the gala in 2014, have made a “dramatic entry.”
The duo ditched the luxury cars for Spanish donkeys to hit the green carpet.
The 17th edition of the IIFA awards gala, which takes the power of Bollywood to international shores every year, is celebrating 60 years of India’s diplomatic relations with Spain here with close to 150 film celebrities and over 20,000 fans in attendance.
- Before IIFA 2018, unforgettable moments from Bollywood’s biggest awards show
- IIFA 2016 winners: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh win top laurels
- IIFA 2016: With Dil Dhadakne Do nomination and Mirzya trailer release, special IIFA for Anil Kapoor
- IIFA to promote India-Spain ties with cinema in focus
- Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone to perform at IIFA 2016
- Farhan Akhtar, Shahid Kapoor, to host IIFA 2016