Richa Chadha’s upcoming film “Cabaret”, which was scheduled to release last month, has been postponed and the actor says only the producers know the reason behind the delay.
Produced by Pooja Bhatt, Cabaret, was earlier scheduled to release on May 27. It was then pushed to June 10 but it did not hit theatres even then.
- Richa Chadha on Shakeela being compared to Dirty Picture: The two films will appear similar to the inexperienced eye
- Pooja Bhatt begins casting for Jism 3, the ‘boldest’ movie in the series
- Pooja Bhatt reveals the truth behind delay in Richa Chadha-starrer Cabaret release
- Creative differences not behind ‘Cabaret’ delay: Director Kaustav Narayan Niyogi
- Role in ‘Cabaret’ challenging for me: Richa Chadha
- Cabaret to be shot in Mauritius or South Africa
When asked about the release date on the IIFA green carpet, Richa said, “I don’t know anything, that you should ask the producers.”
It was reported that the film has been postponed due to creative differences between the makers but director Kaustav Narayan Niyogi had refuted those reports.
Richa says she has three films slated to release next year but she did not divulge details about them.