This year’s International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards night is very special for Anil Kapoor.
While interacting with media on the green carpet, the ‘jhakaas’ actor said, “IIFA 2016 is very special. We released trailer of ‘Mirzya,’ which marks the debut of my son Harshvardhan Kapoor and I have a nomination for ‘Dil Dhadakne Do.’
The 17th edition of the IIFA awards gala is celebrating 60 years of India’s diplomatic relations with Spain here with close to 150 film celebrities and over 20,000 fans in attendance.
- IIFA 2018 Day 3: Kriti Sanon channels her inner Disney princess, Shraddha Kapoor disappoints in boring pink gown
- IIFA Awards 2018: Winners, performances and everything else you should know
- Before IIFA 2018, unforgettable moments from Bollywood’s biggest awards show
- Harshvardhan Kapoor on Mirzya failure: I don’t think I am the first actor whose film hasn’t made money
- It feels nice to work with Karan Johar, says Raazi actor Vicky Kaushal
- IIFA 2016 winners: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh win top laurels
Bollywood magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ is expected to win big at the prestigious award ceremony.