Veteran actress Hema Malini says her birthday wish for daughter Esha Deol is that she start a family soon. Esha, who turns 34 today, got married to businessman Bharat Takhtani in 2012.
“My only wish for Esha is, you have to have a baby soon. As a mother, that’s my wish,” Hema told PTI.
The “Dream Girl” star said the birthday will have a special celebration but will be a low key affair.
“We will have a special celebration party for her. It won’t be a public party, just limited to family members. It’ll be a nice private celebration,” the actress added.
Esha made her Bollywood debut opposite Aftab Shivdasani in “Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe” in 2002 and rose to popularity with the action-drama “Dhoom”.
- Esha Deol is on a vacation in California, check out her perfect family photos
- Esha Deol shares first photo of daughter Radhya Takhtani
- Esha Deol turns 36: Rare pictures of Bollywood’s new mommy
- Pregnant Esha Deol shares a click with mother Hema Malini
- Hema Malini on Esha Deol’s pregnancy: We are overjoyed
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra’s younger daughter Ahaana Deol expecting her first child
The “Just Married” actress made a comeback of sorts with “Tell Me O Kkhuda” which was directed by Hema.
Incidentally, Hema’s debut film as a director was “Dil Aashna Hai” in 1992 which starred superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who also celebrates his 50th birthday today.