Actress Deepika Padukone says when it comes to acting, she is selfish.
“We all work so hard on every movie and want each one to have its own space to do it… sort of properly. But I look at the overall picture, of course I am selfish as an actor,” Deepika said at the unveiling of the video of “Wat wat wat” song from her forthcoming film “Tamasha”.
Deepika is elated that this year has been one of the best.
“While ‘Piku’ has already released, now we have ‘Tamasha’ and then ‘Bajirao Mastani’. So, as an actor I am very happy,” said the 29-year-old.
- Before Karwaan, Irrfan Khan in another road trip movie, Piku
- Deepika Padukone on getting a wax statue at Madame Tussauds: I feel a lot of gratitude
- You cannot miss these photos of Deepika Padukone, Monalisa and Sunny Leone
- Deepika Padukone: I was advised to get a boob job
- Deepika Padukone’s airport #stylegoals: Would you try this comfy cape shirt?
- Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor turn heads at Mijwan Fashion Show 2018
Talking about “Tamasha”, she said: “‘Tamasha’ is something that talks about breaking stereotype and expressing things differently. And I think we were expressing the character’s mood differently, how one could normally express that.”
The movie also stars Ranbir Kapoor.