Actress Deepika Padukone says she is not materialistic and it is the small things in life that make her happy.
“On a personal level gold is not that important an asset… my needs are not material. I rather love to spend time with family, this is an important investment for me…I value that more. I am not materialistic in life,” Deepika told reporters here at a promotional event of her film ‘Piku’ which will hit the screens tomorrow.
- Deepika Padukone’s airport #stylegoals: Would you try this comfy cape shirt?
- Deepika Padukone’s playful pictures for Anisha Padukone will give you #SistersBeforeMisters goals
- ‘Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park’: Deepika Padukone’s pink gown reminds Twitterati of the ‘lizard-looking dinosaur’
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone turns into a boss lady from a beautiful forest nymph on Day 2
- Loved Deepika Padukone’s Met Gala 2018 gown? 10 times she set hearts on fire in gorgeous red gowns
- Deepika Padukone: It’s difficult to ignore fame and attention
“But I was happy when I bought a house,” the 29-year-old actress said while introducing an exquisite range of gold jewellery named ‘Piku Collection From Senco Gold & Diamonds’.
“I feel a girl’s best ornaments are her inner strength, personality and beauty. I like to keep minimal jewellery… I don’t like to wear too much of everything. I am more into earrings,” said Deepika, who loves both diamond and gold jewellery.
‘Piku’ directed by Shhojit Sircar stars Deepika along with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Irrfan Khan and Moushmi Chatterjee.