Actress Kareena Kapoor has denied reports that she has signed a Pakistani movie.
There were speculation for months that the 35-year-old “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” star is set to star in acclaimed Pakistani director Shoaib Mansoor’s next film.
When asked about the same, Kareena said, “That’s not true. I am not doing any Pakistani film.”
The actress will be next seen in R Balki’s “Ki & Ka” opposite Arjun Kapoor. The film is set to hit theatres on April 1.
Kareena, who was speaking at the red carpet of second Times of India Film Awards, said she was glad to be part of a film where a woman is shown more ambitious than her husband.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to perform at Miss India 2018 finale?
- It’s Veere Di Wedding reloaded for Sonam Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor in London, see photos
- Sonam Kapoor on why Veere Di Wedding is ‘not a chick flick’: It is a derogatory term for women
- Veere Di Wedding producer Ekta Kapoor: No problem with the censor board
- Karisma Kapoor: Salman Khan still considers Kareena a child
- Kareena Kapoor: It was Saif who kind of pushed me to work in Veere Di Wedding
“The women are leading the world today in every sphere. ‘Ki & Ka’ shows that and I am hopeful people will love the movie.”