It has been a long time since one has seen the pretty Yami Gautam in a substantial role in Bollywood. The actress, who was last seen in a cameo in Badlapur, feels this is only the beginning and things will roll slowly.
When asked if she has become choosy, Yami Gautam shot back saying: “I am just a newcomer. How can I become choosy. It is just the beginning. My last movie was ‘Badlapur’ and it did really well. Next you will see me on Valentine’s Day next year in a musical intense love story, Sanam Re.”
- Yami Gautam is summer ready in this sporty yet stylish Anita Dongre mini dress
- Yami Gautam to play intelligence officer in Uri, to undergo MMA training
- Yami Gautam shares anecdotes about her ealy days: I YouTubed myself and looked at my old ads
- I play a lawyer in Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Yami Gautam
- Sarkar 3: Yami Gautam reveals Ram Gopal Varma wanted to take her out of the ‘fair-and-lovely girl image’
- Yami Gautam’s ‘very special appearance’ with Varun Dhawan in ‘Badlapur’
For the moment, Yami is busy endorsing a leading watch brand of which she is the ambassador.