The “2 States” star, who is a self-confessed Kareena fan, will share the screen space with the actress for the first time in R Balki’s next venture.
“I am very excited to work with Kareena. She is a great actress. Media always says she is my senior but there is nothing like that. I have known her since long and she is a great co-actor to work with,” Arjun, who was last seen in “Tevar”, said.
The film is expected to be a rom-com where Kareena and Arjun will play a married couple.
Arjun, 29, was in the capital to launch the new Philips Bodygrooming range for men and he believes it is very important for men to be groomed.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan to perform at Miss India 2018 finale?
- It’s Veere Di Wedding reloaded for Sonam Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor in London, see photos
- It’s work and play for Kareena Kapoor in London, see photos
- Sonam Kapoor on why Veere Di Wedding is ‘not a chick flick’: It is a derogatory term for women
- Veere Di Wedding song Tareefan: Kareena and Sonam sizzle in Badshah’s party number
- Kareena Kapoor: It was Saif who kind of pushed me to work in Veere Di Wedding
“Women like well groomed and hygienic men. However, we being men are not concerned about grooming ourselves. The product I am here to launch today is a one stop shop solution for every male out here. I am using it myself.” the actor said.
Arjun also revealed that before joining Bollywood he committed some really funny but serious grooming blunder.
Talking about one such incident the “Ishaqzaade” actor said, “When I was preparing for my acting career, I went to Katrina (Kaif) who is a very good friend and asked her to do something with my eyebrows. Katrina plucked and shaped them like a girl would do. Though it was not her fault but after that I could not move out for few days.”