Indo-British model Deana Uppal says she is all excited about her full-fledged acting debut in upcoming movie “Parking – At your own risk”.
The “Khatron Ke Khiladi” star, who made a small appearance in Tigmanshu Dhulia’s “Revolver Rani”, said she is learning Hindi to have a career in Bollywood.
“After coming from UK and facing challenging of living in India alone three years ago now I am progressing in bollywood with happiness. I liked my role in the new movie, loves its storyline and action shots as I possess a black belt,” she said during the muhurat of the film here.
- Mouni Roy on Gold: It invoked a lot of deskbhakti in me
- Baba Ramdev makes Bollywood debut with Yeh Hai India
- Deana Uppal plays British girl in ‘Yeh Hai India’
- Ajaz Khan enters Khatron Ke Khiladi
- Big Brother: NRI beauty ridiculed for eating with hands
- Miss India UK faces Shilpa-like insults on Celebrity Big Brother
Born in the UK to an Indian Punjabi family, Deana says she always wanted to be back in the Asian country.
“I had a dream to come here and work in India when I was a child… I prefer India than the UK,” she said.
Actor Akbar Khan said he is playing a hero with grey shades in the movie.
Yogesh Sharma, movie director said, the theme is women security in the society.
Rajasthan Brahin Maha Sabha patron Suresh Mishra gave the muhurut flap to the actors amid a huge gathering.