She is the reigning queen of Bollywood and everybody wants a piece of her but actress Kangana Ranaut says she is very careful about who she associates herself with.
The ‘Queen’ actress walked the ramp for designer Manav Gangwani on Sunday (August 3), and looked resplendent in a deep wine sequined gown. (See Pics: Kagana on ramp for Manav)
“I am not comfortable walking the ramp for just any designer. I am particular about who I associate with. While choosing a fashion show I take into consideration the designer and the collection. Then only I said yes to do a show,” Kangana Ranaut said.
After winning the National Award for her performance in ‘Queen’ this year and delivering a blockbuster hit ‘Tanu Weds Many Returns’, Kangana Ranaut has become the toast of the B-Town.
- Kerala floods: Kangana Ranaut donates Rs 10 lakh to CM Relief Fund
- Lakme Fashion Week: Kangana Ranaut looks fierce yet beautiful in this Pankaj and Nidhi ensemble
- Kangana Ranaut: As influencers, we need to break notions attached to mental health
- From gorgeous gowns to elegant kurtis: Kangana Ranaut can carry off any look; here’s proof
- Kangana Ranaut talks about physical fitness, pushing boundaries and more
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘queen’ act for Manav Gangwani’s show at AICW 2015
When asked if she has been getting lots of offers to walk the fashion ramp, the actress said: “No, that’s not the case. Had things been like that then I would not be shooting films.”
Talking about her style sense, Kangana Ranaut said she loves to wear elaborate outfits like the one she wore during Manav Gangwani’s show if she wants to stand out in the crowd.
“This kind of look is perfect for red carpet. And I will wear it to an occasion in which I want to stand out. In the coming months you will be seen wearing a lot of Manav’s designs on red carpets and events,” she said.
Kangana Ranaut will be next seen on the big screen in Nikhil Advani’ s ” Katti Batti”. The film also stars Imran Khan.