In the competitive world of Bollywood, being at the top comes with its own share of dangers. Ask Kangana Ranaut. The actress, who is now the undisputed ‘Queen’ of Bollywood, has to fight it hard to keep her position intact.
In an interview with the Indian Express, Kangana Ranauat said: “Right now the place where I am in, I am being targeted big time. People are targeting my projects and my position. So, I would want to be in a place where I won’t be a soft target. After these two-three films that I have, I think I can take it easy.”
When asked to disclose the names of those targeting her, Kangana, without naming anyone said: “There have been interviews with people saying they are jealous of Kangana. There are so many people who are jealous of my success.”
- Kangana Ranaut talks about physical fitness, pushing boundaries and more
- Kangana Ranaut: I am someone who has broken most stereotypes
- Kangana Ranaut is happy that marriage didn’t happen when she wanted it the most
- Kangana Ranaut can’t wait to work with Anurag Basu after eight years
- Kangana Ranaut all praise for Raazi: Alia is the undisputed queen
- Kangana Ranaut on social media: I feel it’s so consuming
Thankfully all these negativity has only made Kangana’s resolve to succeed stronger. “It’s ok. It doesn’t matter. I need to cement my position as who I am. I want to be a secure woman having a secure career. I have been struggling for 10 years. There is no opportunity for an alternate career. I want to secure my future and build my career,” averred Kangana.
Spoken like a Queen, we have to say.