Actress Huma Qureshi, who made her acting debut with critically acclaimed crime drama “Gangs of Wasseypur”, believes that one should challenge oneself everyday and do something new.
“I think today cinema is changing. I like doing interesting things. As an actor, I believe you should do things that challenge you. I always look for a new challenge,” she told IANS while unveiling a collection of diamond jewellery designed by SRS Jewells crafted with diamond brand Forevermark here on Friday.
- Huma Qureshi’s funky take on pantsuits is refreshing
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala will unite people: Huma Qureshi
- Huma Qureshi on Kaala co-star Rajinikanth: He doesn’t take stardom seriously
- Huma Qureshi at Cannes 2018: Had to deal with sexual advances from people in and outside film world
- Haven’t played myself onscreen, but would love to: Huma Qureshi
- Language no barrier in cinema: Huma Qureshi
“If I have to do the same thing every day then I would go to work in a bank and not be an actor. Being an actor means that every single day you go out there you do something interesting, and new,” she added.
The 28-year-old had started out with theatre and shared that “whatever little I know of acting is because of my roots in theatre,” but at the same time she “loves cinema.”