Filmmaker Sanjay Gupta has teamed up with Hrithik Roshan for the first time on “Kaabil” and feels the “Krrish” star is a dream actor to work with.
While talking about Hrithik, Sanjay said in a live Twitter chat session, “He is a dream actor for any director.”
- Yami Gautam’s post on Kaabil leaves Hrithik Roshan teary-eyed
- Hrithik Roshan birthday: As he turns 43, dark clouds hover around the Greek god’s superstardom
- Hrithik Roshan not affected by Mohenjo Daro debacle: Sanjay Gupta
- Hrithik Roshan totally involved in Kaabil music, says composer Salim Merchant
- Hrithik is extremely hardworking, says Yami Gautam
- Sudhanshu Pandey to make his version of Kaabil in Tamil
When asked what he liked best about Hrithik, Gupta said, “his quest for perfection.”
Gupta said they will resume shooting in July with a hope to wrap it up by October.
The film, produced by Rakesh Roshan, also stars Yami Gautam, is set to release on January 26 next year.