Hrithik Roshan will be fighting with tigers in Ashutosh Gowarikar’s “Mohenjo Daro” and the actor is currently being trained by celebrity fitness trainer Satyajit Chaurasia.
“The script of Mohenjo Daro is superb. Hrithik is my friend and he has shared with me the details of the body shots and other sequences while working out. There are combat scenes between him and tigers in the film. So I’m training him to build the right body for these kinds of sequences,” Satyajit told IANS in an exclusive interview.
Talking about Hrithik’s fitness regime, Satyajit said that the actor is “extremely fond of exercising”.
- Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan have read the script and loved it: Siddharth Anand
- Injured Hrithik Roshan parties with friends Abhishek, Goldie Behl
- Hrithik Roshan to bare himself for Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Mohenjo Daro’?
- Mohenjo Daro’s shoot pushed
- Ashutosh Gowariker postpones shoot of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ for injured Hrithik Roshan
- Pooja Hegde polishes her dancing skills for Mohenjo Daro
“For him, it is a stress-buster which gives him a lot of delight. So I try to give him numerous workout drills to keep him happy. He has worked really hard for ‘Mohenjo Daro’ with a lot of planning and his body is looking perfect in the film,” he said.
One of the most renowned fitness experts in Bollywood, Satyajit was the brain behind actor Aamir Khan’s eight-pack abs in “Ghajini” and has trained several renowned personalities like Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Esha Deol among others.
Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, “Mohenjo Daro” is an epic love story set in the Indus Valley civilization. It is being extensively shot in Bhuj.