Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor has revealed he was given the nickname Chintu after a poem, which his elder brother Randhir used to recite in school.
“It was something created ever since infancy. When my brother Randhir Kapoor was in school, he found a poem that had the following lines: ‘Chote Se Chintu Miya, Lambi Si Pooch. Jaha Jaye Chintu Miya, Waha Jaye Pooch’.
- Mulk: Manoj Pahwa and Rajat Kapoor swapped roles for the Anubhav Sinha film
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are inseparable! Here’s where we spotted them again
- How Nargis Dutt got Rishi Kapoor to give his first ever shot
- How Rishi Kapoor fell in love with Neetu Singh Kapoor
- Rishi Kapoor shoots for Anupam Kher’s TV show
- Rishi Kapoor back on Twitter, gets warm welcome
“Since I was the youngest and newly born, Chintu became my nickname,” Rishi said in a statement.
The episode featuring the actor will be air on October 18 on Colors.