Sameer Iqbal Patel, who announced the release of his big screen directorial debut film “Hotel Beautifool” on April 1 next year, has already begun working on his second venture titled “Tata Goodbye”, which will be a black comedy.
“’Tata Goodbye’ will be like ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ on the flip side. A father and son duo running a glamorous funeral business. The concept teaser has been shot. It will make you laugh and cry in the most grave situations,” Patel said in a statement.
Regarding the cast, Patel said: “I am looking to cast all A-listers for this one as it is the script’s demand.”
“Tata Goodbye” is in pre-production stage and Patel hopes to begin shooting the first schedule before the release of “Hotel Beautifool”.
- Johnny Lever-starrer comedy to release on April 1
- Sameer Iqbal Patel’s ‘Hotel Beautifool’ to release in early 2016
- Shaan records fun ‘Hotel Beautifool’ title track
- Working with Johnny Lever was an experience: Brijendra Kala
- ‘Hotel Beautifool’ wrapped up with Christmas celebration
- Former Bigg Boss inmate Imam Siddique excited about Bollywood debut
The film’s director of cinematography is Udaysingh Mohite, creative producers are Brijendra Kala and Manoj Santoshi and creative director is Jovan John under SIP Productions.
“Tata Goodbye” is slated to release at the end of next year.