Rohit Shetty’s “Dilwale” stars the iconic pair of Shah Rukh and Kajol, who have featured in blockbusters like “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham”.
They were last seen in “My Name is Khan” in 2010.
“I am very happy that they are working together. I want to see them together on-screen. They are good friends. People are waiting to see them. Kajol is very excited about the film,” Ajay told PTI.
- Kajol: SRK, Aditya or me cannot take credit for DDLJ’s success
- Kajol: Mothers need to realise they are more than just caretakers
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Preity Zinta, Manish Malhotra share loads of love
- Salman and I are too busy to do a film together: Shah Rukh Khan
- I would love to work with Kajol, says husband Ajay Devgn
- Rare sighting: Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgn together in Bulgaria
When asked if he thinks that Shah Rukh and Kajol make the best on-screen pair, Ajay said, “I don’t know, I have never thought about it that way. I feel anybody can make a good on-screen couple through the chemistry of characters, as that makes the film work.”
Produced by Shah Rukh’s Red Chillies Entertainment and Rohit Shetty Productions, “Dilwale” also stars Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, Boman Irani and Vinod Khanna among others. The film is set to release on December 18.