Actress Parineeti Chopra is over the moon about having finally bought a “sea-view” apartment for herself in Bandra area here. She says it was her dream to have a house in the city.
“I have finally found my house and bought it. I was dying to have a house in Mumbai and it has finally happened due to god’s grace,” Parineeti said here Monday at an event to announce her as the first female ambassador of clothing brand Siyaram.
- Priyanka Chopra and rumoured boyfriend Nick Jonas to get engaged next month?
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ Goa vacation is all about fun and family
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas head to Goa
- Arjun Kapoor: Fortunate to pick films with fantastic roles for women
- Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu Chopra says it’s too early to form an opinion on Nick Jonas
- Parineeti Chopra on Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar: Happy to have been directed by Dibakar Banerjee
“It’s a beautiful sea-view apartment in Bandra so I am very happy,” she added.
Interestingly, actress Preity Zinta also owns an apartment in the same complex in Bandra.
Meanwhile, on the work front, Parineeti has no project locked for the year. She says she has not decided on any film yet.