Actor Gulshan Devaiah, known for his role in Ram-Leela, Shaitan and Hunterrr, turns 38 on May 28. The birthday boy is all set to appear in Pooja Bhatt’s ‘Cabaret’ opposite Richa Chadha which is to be released this June. Here are six things you probably didn’t know about the actor.
1. While Gulshan rocks the screen with his brilliant performances, he can also floor you with his culinary skills. When free, he loves to experiment with flavours and textures of food and try new combinations in the kitchen like a Non-veg upma for a change.
2. In addition to acting, Gulshan is also an artist. As a kid he was always inclined towards drawing. He came second in his state in the higher grade drawing exam conducted by the state secondary education board.
3. Gulshan is a big fan of body building contests. Every year he keenly follows some international contests from around the world like Mr Olympia and Arnold Classic.
4. Gulshan has come a long way being a performer. His first performance was at the age of 5.
5. Gulshan can get mildly agoraphobic (an anxiety disorder where the person perceives the surroundings to be dangerous, uncomfortable, or unsafe). He tries to avoid situations with large crowds or unfamiliar places because of which he is an anxious traveller.
6. Along with being an actor and an artist, this multi-talented lad is also a fashion design graduate from NIFD.