Director Mohit Suri’s “Hamari Adhuri Kahani”, which captures the passion of unrequited love between two souls, has collected over Rs 30 crore in India.
- Vidya Balan, Emraan Hashmi’s ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ is tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ set to touch Rs.20 crore
- Emraan, Vidya’s ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ collects Rs. 16.49 crore in first weekend
- Emraan Hashmi – Vidya Balan starrer ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ manages Rs. 5.04 cr on Day 1
- ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ gets U certificate
- ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ first poster: Emraan Hashmi – Vidya Balan’s emotional side
The total collection of the film, which released on June 12, so far stands at Rs.30.26 crore net in India, read a statement.
Suri’s directorial has so far collected $1.52 million from the overseas market.
It is produced by Vishesh Films and presented by Fox Star Studios.