Model Kangna Sharma who was the runner up in the Miss Maxim 2014 contest, will be marking her Bollywood debut with Indra Kumar’s upcoming adult comedy “Great Grand Masti”.
After making a career in modelling, Kangna Sharma is all set to take her first step in Bollywood.
“I am blessed to get a chance to work under such a big banner with such talented co-stars. I have already started shooting and till now its been an amazing experience. I am eagerly waiting for the release and hoping that the audience love it and get to know me more,” Kangna said in a statement.
- Hope Ajay Devgn likes my role in ‘Great Grand Masti’: Urvashi Rautela
- ‘Great Grand Masti’ cast Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi, Aftab Shivdasani shoot for last schedule
- Mishti Chakraborty excited about ‘Great Grand Masti’
- Shraddha Das ready for fun in ‘Great Grand Masti’
- ‘Mastizaade’, ‘Kya Kool Hain Hum 3’, ‘Great Grand Masti’ – Sex comedies waiting to heat up the scene
- Divya Bharti’s cousin Kainaat Arora beat 200 girls to bag Grand Masti role
“Great Grand Masti” is the third instalment of 2004 hit film “Masti” and it also stars Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi and Aftab Shivdasani.
The film is slated to hit the screens on November 6.