Actor Vivek Oberoi, currently busy shooting a song for the third instalment of Indra Kumar’s “Masti” franchise, says the team is switching back to the flavour of the first film.
Vivek also claims that the film, which is titled “Great Grand Masti”, has “more masti (fun) and less vulgarity”.
“Director Indra Kumar is making a conscious effort to make ‘Great Grand Masti’ along the lines of the original ‘Masti’ which had more masti and less vulgarity. It’s a fun-filled and cleaner film,” he told IANS.
- ‘Great Grand Masti’ cast Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi, Aftab Shivdasani shoot for last schedule
- Mishti Chakraborty excited about ‘Great Grand Masti’
- Balaji Motion Pictures to co-produce ‘Masti’ triquel, titled ‘Great Grand Masti’
- Riteish Deshmukh is a legend in adult comedies: Vivek Oberoi
- Vivek Oberoi: No father will give his daughter to Aftab Shivdasani after watching Grand Masti
- Divya Bharti’s cousin Kainaat Arora beat 200 girls to bag Grand Masti role
However, the actor, who is “having a blast” on the sets, adds that the “humour is still naughty as it is the flavour of the film, but a lot cleaner”.
“Great Grand Masti” will reunite Riteish Deshmukh, Aftab Shivdasani along with Vivek. Actress Nidhi Subbaiah is paired opposite Riteish and Sonali Raut is doing a special song.
The film is produced by Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Motion Pictures and Ashok Thakaria.