Actors Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi and Aftab Shivdasani have started the last schedule for their upcoming adult comedy “Great Grand Masti”, and they have promised that it will be funnier than the first instalment.
“If ‘Grand Masti’ was funnier than ‘Masti’ – then wait for ‘GREAT GRAND MASTI’ – last schedule begins. @vivek_oberoi @AftabShivdasani,” Riteish tweeted on Saturday night.
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) October 24, 2015
“Great Grand Masti” is the third instalment of 2004 hit film “Masti”. It will mark the Bollywood debut of model Kangna Sharma, who was the runner-up in the Miss Maxim 2014 contest.
- ‘Great Grand Masti’ to be Kangna Sharma’s Bollywood debut
- Mishti Chakraborty excited about ‘Great Grand Masti’
- ‘Great Grand Masti’ retains flavour of first part: Vivek Oberoi
- Riteish Deshmukh in ‘Masti’ mood
- Riteish Deshmukh is a legend in adult comedies: Vivek Oberoi
- Vivek Oberoi: No father will give his daughter to Aftab Shivdasani after watching Grand Masti
Directed by Indra Kumar, “Great Grand Masti” is slated to hit the screens on November 6.