A prayer meet for the departed soul of Shah Rukh Khan’s close aide Subhash K Jain aka Subhash Dada here on Tuesday (July 14) will be attended by the Bollywood superstar’s wife Gauri and elder son Aryan.
Jain, who had been Shah Rukh’s spot boy for several years and last worked with him on “Happy New Year”, passed away on Saturday following prolonged illness due to cancer. He was in his 50s, and is survived by a wife and two children, a source close to Shah Rukh told IANS.
- Gauri Khan is happy partying with daughter Suhana Khan, see photos
- Photos: Shah Rukh Khan takes wife Gauri Khan out on a dinner date
- Shah Rukh Khan’s eldest son Aryan parties with friends
- Shah Rukh Khan’s teenage son Aryan Khan flaunts his abs
- Gauri Khan at prayer meet of husband Shah Rukh Khan’s spot boy
- Gauri Khan, son Aryan at funeral of Shah Rukh Khan’s makeup man
While Shah Rukh couldn’t attend Jain’s last rites on Sunday as he is busy shooting “Dilwale” in Bulgaria, his wife Gauri and son Aryan attended them.
Shah Rukh refrained from tweeting anything about the grief of losing his ‘Subhash Dada’ on any virtual platform. However, his business manager Karuna Badwal tweeted: “Spl r the workings of the universe..this pic got tweeted as Subhash Dada left for a better place today to RIP..pray!”