Sonakshi Sinha and Arjun Kapoor are all geared up to set the screen on fire with their performance in this week’s release, ‘Tevar’. The action flick is being produced by Arjun’s father and uncle, Boney Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor. If you’re still in two minds whether to watch ‘Tevar’ or not, we give you five reasons that will hopefully make the decision easier.
1. Arjun Kapoor: Ever since Arjun Kapoor first made his Bollywood debut in ‘Ishaqzaade’, the lad has been receiving immense praise for the power and presence he brings to the screen. In ‘Tevar’, Arjun is sure to surprise you with his action sequences that are said to be both wild and thrilling.
2. Sonakshi-Arjun jodi: It is the first time that these exceptional Bollywood talents will be seen sharing screen space. Both are young and fan, with a huge fan following. Also, buzz is that the duo has hit it off off-screen as well and are rumoured to be dating.
In Pics: Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha return to Mumbai
3. Manoj Bajpayee: The ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actor will be seen in a rustic avatar as he plays the film’s baddie. Manoj Bajpayee is said to have an extremely weighty role in ‘Tevar’, where he will be seen playing a man obsessed with Sonakshi Sinha’s character, Radhika. It will surely be a treat to watch the actor on the big screen. He has impressed his fans ever since he made his Bollywood debut in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Satya’.
4. South remake: ‘Tevar’ is the official remake of Telugu film, ‘Okkadu’ directed by Gunasekhar. The film starring Mahesh Babu and Bhoomika Chawla performed well down South. Gunasekhar has penned the script for the Hindi remake as well and we expect it to be nothing less than absolutely power-packed.
5. Film’s music: ‘Tevar’ has been making headlines, thanks to the popularity of it’s released tracks. Music composers Sajid-Wajid have successfully enthralled fans with their catchy numbers such as Arjun’s ‘Main Superman, Salman Ka Fan’ and Sonakshi’s beautiful dance performance in ‘Radha Nachegi’. Shruti Haasan who crooned ‘Joganiya’, has also received approval.