A short film made by Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor’s daughter was screened at the ongoing 19th International Children’s Film Festival of India (ICFFI) here today.
Karisma’s daughter Samaira made the short film “Be Happy” that was selected for screening in the biennial children’s film festival for which Hyderabad has been the regular host for over a decade now.
Karisma and her younger sister actress Kareena Kapoor Khan arrived at the city and enthralled the audience with their presence at the inaugural function of the festival last night.
Kareena said the international children’s film festival is a platform for showcasing talent and to watch quality children’s cinema.
This edition of children’s film festival is also special because Karisma’s daughter’s film was selected for screening, she said.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan bonds with Rannvijay Singha’s wife Prianka in London
- Karisma Kapoor celebrates her birthday in London, see photos, videos
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Taimur Ali Khan’s London vacation just got a whole lot more exciting
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan descend at Babita Kapoor’s birthday bash
- Karisma Kapoor, ex-husband Sunjay Kapur celebrate daughter Samaira’s birthday, see inside photos
- Karisma Kapoor: It is a myth that Kapoor bahus do not work
The week-long 19th ICFFI received more than 1,200 entries from about 80 countries.
The event was inaugurated by Union Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore last night.