Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who made his Bollywood debut with the 2014 film “Khoobsurat”, says he is “more than thrilled” to work with actor Rishi Kapoor in upcoming romantic drama film “Kapoor and Sons”.
While appearing on the TV show “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, Fawad said he was not a popular student in school or college, instead he was bullied as a child. Hence this sudden attention from the film industry and his fans is new to him as he never thought of himself as a good looking man.
- Sanju: Rishi Kapoor ‘thanks’ Salman, Akshay, Ajay and Saif for promoting Ranbir’s film
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are inseparable! Here’s where we spotted them again
- Rishi Kapoor remembers Prithviraj Kapoor on his 47th death anniversary
- How Nargis Dutt got Rishi Kapoor to give his first ever shot
- When Shah Rukh Khan met Kapoor & Sons actors Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan
- Role in ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ not exactly cameo: Fawad Khan
“As a kid back home in Pakistan, I did not have access to films so I used to rent VHS tapes and watch movies of Rishi Kapoor. Hence today I am more than thrilled to work with him,” Fawad said in a statement.
The episode of “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2” featuring Fawad Khan will be aired on Sunday on Zee Cafe.