Actress Sonam Kapoor, who is known for being one of the most stylist celebrities in Bollywood, says fashion is an art.
“I feel it (fashion) is an expression of individuality and I think fashion is an art. I feel sometimes when you wear clothes, it’s not only about looking nice, it also makes you look beautiful,” Sonam told PTI.
The actress says being in the showbiz, constant styling takes a toll on her hair and skin.
“Using the right product is important. I have also been very conscious about taking care of my skin and hair. Besides right kind of hair and skin products, having a great diet and hydration are important,” said the actress at the launch of L’Oreal Paris shampoo.
- Kangana Ranaut on Sonam Kapoor: Who gives her a right to judge me
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja sizzle in black at Milan Fashion Week’s Armani show
- Airport style: Sonam Kapoor and Shilpa Shetty nail bright outfits with this style trick
- While Anushka Sharma and Esha Gupta nailed airport fashion, Sonam Kapoor failed to hit the mark
- Sonam Kapoor’s experimental airport look is quite a disappointment
- Lot of actresses abuse me for setting fashion trend: Sonam Kapoor
When it comes to hairstyles, Sonam is experimental.
“I am really experimental, so I do a lot of things. I like my natural hair which is really straight,” she said.