Filmmaker Faisal Saif plans to approach an international actress for his next multilingual film titled “For Adults Only”, which will be produced by American studio Dimension Films.
“I will be directing the film in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu for Dimension Films. It will be their first Bollywood film. I plan to approach an international actress and if everything goes as planned, the official announcement should be made soon,” Saif told IANS.
He describes “For Adults Only” as India’s “boldest and dirtiest film”.
- Saif Ali Khan: Jawani Janeman is going to be as exciting as it gets
- Faisal Saif’s bilingual horror 3D film titled ‘Shraap’
- Faisal Saif’s ‘For Adults Only’ shelved
- Never approached Dhanush for ‘For Adults Only’: Faisal Saif
- Andria D’Souza to play lead in ‘For Adults Only’
- Faisal Saif approaches Kim Kardashian for Bollywood film ‘For Adults Only’
“It has a very bold subject. The reason we are planning to cast an international actress is because I doubt if any Indian star can take up such a bold role,” he said.
The regular shooting will start from September.
Saif also plans to cast a popular Tamil actor to essay an important role in the movie.
“I have three actors in mind. They’re quite popular in the south. I will approach them very soon and I’m sure they’ll like this powerful role,” he added.