Actress Evelyn Sharma has set up her own NGO, which she says with the ‘universal love for fashion’.
Evelyn said here: ‘I’ve launched my own NGO. It’s called Seams For Dreams and you can find it online. It deals with the universal love for fashion. We give back to humanity, so become a part of it, join hands by coming on our website and check it out.’
The basic agenda of the NGO is to gather well-known fashionistas and gather their support for humanitarian purposes. A common person too can contribute to the initiative by donating clothes or by participating in the auctions.
- Evelyn Sharma on Saaho: Feel blessed that my launch in Tollywood is going to be with this project
- Indian connect gives NRI talent ticket to Bollywood: Evelyn Sharma
- Evelyn Sharma to produce reality show
- Evelyn Sharma’s big designer dreams
- Evelyn Sharma wants an image makeover in Bollywood
- Evelyn Sharma sings her way…on foreign shores
Present as one of the showstoppers at an ongoing jewellery gala here, Evelyn looked beautiful in an Indian outfit with glittering diamond jewellery.
Talking about her taste in jewellery, she said: ‘I love vintage jewellery. Everything that you inherit from your parents or your grandparents and which tells a story of maybe a 100 years old, are my favourite jewels.’