Actor Emraan Hashmi has embarked on a new journey as a producer with his home banner Emraan Hashmi Films.
“I’m really excited to turn producer in collaboration with Tony D’Souza, who is an extremely talented filmmaker and a great friend,” Emraan said in a statement.
The Murder actor shared that he is looking forward to presenting audiences with some great content, with equal entertainment value.
- Emraan Hashmi to portray detective who solved 120 child kidnapping cases for free
- Emraan Hashmi on The Bard of Blood: It will challenge me as an actor
- South star Vedhika Kumar to star opposite Emraan Hashmi in The Body
- Jeethu Joseph’s Bollywood thriller with Rishi Kapoor, Emraan Hashmi starts rolling
- Emraan Hashmi begins shooting for his next film titled Captain Nawab
- Emraan Hashmi-starrer Captain Nawab first look out, see pic
The actor previously collaborated with D’Souza for Azhar. The film narrates the highs and lows of Azharuddin’s life as the captain of the Indian cricket team for most of the 1990s, being tainted by a match-fixing scandal in 2000, and getting banned for life.
D’Souza says he is happy to join hands with Emraan for the new venture.
“After the success of Azhar, Emraan and I are happy to join hands on this venture. While we cannot disclose much at this juncture, we are finalising the script and the casting,” D’Souza said.