Veteran theatre, film and television actress Supriya Pathak says her dream is to work with her daughter Sanah Kapur, who ventured into movies with Vikas Bahl’s film “Shaandaar” this year.
“Even after being in the industry for so long, I still have a dream. A dream to work with my daughter Sanah as I see the same passion in her as in me. I initially didn’t want her to become an actor,” Supriya said in a statement.
“I thought that she wants to be an actor because everyone in the family is an actor hence, I started introducing her to different career options. I used to point out to her that see he is a doctor, she is an engineer.
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah’s second film Saroj Ka Rishta deals with body-shaming
- Khichdi actor Supriya Pathak: Shahid is very dear to me and he gave me the best gift in Misha
- I didn’t want Sanah to be an actress: Supriya Pathak
- Alia Bhatt was very supportive in ‘Shaandaar’: Sanah Kapur
- Sanah intimidated more by dad than brother Shahid Kapoor
- The Reluctant Actor
“But later when I realised how passionate she is about acting, I thought it is not right on my part to stop her from what she really wants to do,” said Supriya, currently seen in the television show “Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re”.