Filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar, who has made a string of thriller movies like “Shaitan”, “David”, “Pizza” and now “Wazir”, says he wants to explore more genres.
Asked if he would venture into other genres, Nambiar said: “Definitely, I would love to explore more genres. I don’t want to restrict myself to particular one.”
“I want to do films that would challenge me as a director because I just don’t want to restrict myself to say a thriller or a drama genre,” added the Kochi-born director, who is awaiting the release of “Wazir”, which hits the screens on Friday.
- Bejoy Nambiar: If you are constantly pushing envelope in terms of content, you will keep struggling
- I’ll again try to produce films: Bejoy Nambiar
- Limiting Amitabh Bachchan’s persona in wheelchair was big task: ‘Wazir’ director Bejoy Nambiar
- ‘Wazir’ is my darkest portrayal yet: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Bejoy Nambiar all set to make a Malayalam film
- Friend,Producer and Mentor
Talking about what he plans to do after the movie, Nambiar said: “Well, right now the focus is just on ‘Wazir’. So let that come out and let people watch it. I am working on other stuff too. But first priority is ‘Wazir'”.