Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has requested his Twitter followers to be respectful towards women, mothers, sisters and daughters.
The 49-year-old actor also thanked them for their support in helping him reach 13 million followers on Twitter.
“A home is made of all different sorts in our family. So discuss with each other, contradict each other, even fight with each other. But do not abuse women, mother, sisters and daughters just because they’re not your home,” Shah Rukh said in a video post.
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 14, 2015
“And remember what the good poet said, ‘Build me up and I with you. For we are more one than two.’ Love each other or perish. So thank you 13 million for making this very colourful home with me.”
Shah Rukh also dropped his shirt as a treat for fans.
- John Cena quotes Shah Rukh Khan, SRK thanks him for ‘spreading the goodness’
- Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Europe vacation with Gauri, Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- Shah Rukh Khan completes 26 years in Bollywood: A look back at Deewana, the movie that started it all
- ‘Will SRK go to Pakistan?’: Shah Rukh Khan gets trolled as cousin Noor Jehan contests elections in Peshawar
- Shah Rukh Khan’s SASSY REPLY to a troll for staying mum on social issues gets a big THUMBS UP!
- Shah Rukh Khan goes shirtless for 13 mn Twitter followers
“Yes, I am wearing glares but not wearing a shirt,” he joked in the end.
SRK, who joined the micro-blogging site in 2010, has surpassed Salman Khan and Aamir Khan and is second only to megastar Amitabh Bachchan as far as the numbers of Twitter followers of Bollywood celebrities are concerned.
The “Happy New Year” star will seen in “Raees” next time.