Actress Jacqueline Fernandez wants to try her hand at different genres in cinema, and she says she will be willing to do a sex comedy provided it is done aesthetically.
Asked if she is comfortable doing a sex comedy, Jacqueline said: “I don’t know… It depends with the making it could be tricky there is a thin line so it actually depends on who is making it and how it’s being made.”
The Sri Lankan beauty is also open to Hollywood films.
- Kriti Sanon: I’m learning something new every single day while playing different characters
- Ayushmann Khurrana: Non-actors can’t work with Andhadhun director Sriram Raghavan
- Race 3 actor Jacqueline Fernandez suffers permanent eye injury
- Salman Khan: Will release Race 3 in China
- Race 3: This is what Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez have to say on Daisy Shah’s viral dialogue
- A Gentleman actor Jacqueline Fernandez: No one has the right to judge my film journey
“If it works out, I will definitely do it. We are moving into a time where cinema has become so globalised and actors have become globalised. I would love to be a part of as many different kinds of cinema as possible.
“It’s interesting to work with different actors. I have done a Toronto film, British independent film… So it’s interesting. It would be amazing to get that kind of opportunity.”