The 43-year-old filmmaker revisited the days of shooting popular romantic track “Suraj Hua Madham” with the actors for his film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…”
“Seeing the stunning and exotically executed #gerua bought back so many memories!! @TheFarahKhan @iamsrk,” Karan tweeted along with an on location picture.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) November 19, 2015
The photo sees the choreographer of the song Farah Khan getting clicked by SRK.
Responding to the post, the 50-year-old “Happy New Year” actor wrote, “You two were even then more keen to be in front of the camera rather than behind it. Such wannabe actors you both are!!”
- 20 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai celebration bash: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji recreate the magic
- Karan Johar: Shah Rukh Khan’s character in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was ‘a bit of a fraud’
- Karan, Farah are ‘wannabe actors’: Shah Rukh Khan
- SRK, Kajol make a dreamy pair in ‘Gerua’ song from ‘Dilwale’
- SRK, Kajol back at Maratha Mandir after ‘DDLJ, to launch the first song of ‘Dilwale’ titled ‘Gerua’
- Karan Johar shares picture of his father with Shah Rukh Khan
“Gerua”, shot majorly in Iceland, has SRK and Kajol romancing on tunes of music composer Pritam.
Penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the duet is sung by Antara Mitra and Arijit Singh.