‘Dil Dhadakne Do’, one of the most awaited films of the year, is all set to hit theatres tomorrow (June 5). The industry, trade and audiences have all been gung-ho about the movie and are eagerly looking forward to the release.
Right from the release of its first look, ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ has been in news, be it for the stellar cast or for the fun the cast had while shooting for the movie. The fun is apparent in the trailers and dialogue promos too.
Apart from the fun, there are some interesting incidents that happened on the sets of the movie. Here are some of them:
1) While shooting in Istanbul, the team had to shoot an important sequence at the Sophia Museum in Istanbul. They roped in all the tourists and staff present there and got them to be a part of the sequence. What’s more, they got everyone to shoot for 6 hours.
2) While they were on the cruise, a lot of seagulls were seen flying close to the ship. Farhan Akhtar was usually seen in the evening feeding bread crumbs to the seagulls.
3) Priyanka Chopra had a scene where she had to play paddle tennis with Rahul Bose. The scene had to continue for about a minute and it was a crucial scene for the film. For the scene to look convincing Priyanka picked up the racket and started learning the sport. Teaching her was none other than her co-star Rahul Bose. Priyanka and Rahul got in the real competitive mode and continued playing matches even after they finished shooting the sequence.
4) Throughout the entire shooting schedule, while on the cruise, the team did not spot a single dolphin in the Mediterranean Sea. However, on the last day, the team saw about 50 dolphins. One of the crew members spotted a dolphin and called everyone aboard the deck. The entire team soon gathered there. Some of them even clicked pictures and took videos.
5) After the team of ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ finished the shoot of the film, there was a wrap up party for the entire unit on the beach. The entire cast and crew was present. It was also Priyanka Chopra’s birthday that day; so it became a double celebration. The entire unit celebrated the double whammy till wee hours into morning.