Asked to compare and choose between the style quotient of Ranveer and Ranbir, Anushka said: “Ranveer, as I always say, is a huge risk taker. His sense of style is an act of bravery. Whereas Ranbir dresses little bit more relaxed. So both of them have a very very different kind of style and it’s really difficult to choose between the two.”
The “PK” actress also said that style is a “very personal” thing for her.
- Ranbir Kapoor: Amazing to be pitted against Ranveer Singh
- Alia Bhatt praises Ranbir Kapoor’s performance in Sanju, says he is outstanding
- Anushka Sharma’s role in Sanju is inspired by Rajkumar Hirani, here’s how
- Sanju actor Ranbir Kapoor on being away from social media: I don’t miss it
- Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor: Best airport looks of the week (Apr 29- May 5)
- Amitabh Bachchan’s humble birthday tweet to remind Anushka Sharma about his ‘missed’ text cracks up Twitterati
“It’s an extension of who you are as a person or how you feel on a particular day. No point in changing anybody. It’s like altering them as people. So why change anyone. Let the people dress the way they dress, after all it’s just clothes,” she said at an awards event here.
Ranveer and Anushka have worked together in several films and their film “Band Baaja Baaraat” was a big hit among the masses. Their on screen chemistry in Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do” also came in for much praise.