Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who has been in much demand after his Bollywood debut ‘Khoobsurat’, has drawn lines for his directors. Reportedly, he has refused to get intimate with Alia Bhatt on screen for his upcoming movie, ‘Kapoors and Sons’ being helmed by Shakun Batra.
Reports suggested that Alia and Fawad were expected to shoot a lovemaking scene in the film, but Fawad has not given a nod for any such scene. He has requested the makers to tone down the scenes between him and Alia.
- A look back at Raazi actor Alia Bhatt’s box office performance
- When Shah Rukh Khan met Kapoor & Sons actors Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan
- Watch: Fawad Khan sings and dances on ‘Ladki Beautiful’ song until he realises he is on camera
- Kapoor & Sons new poster: Sidharth, Alia, Fawad, Rishi in one frame again
- Kapoor & Sons poster unveiled: Alia, Sidharth, Fawad in celebratory mood
- Sidharth has become happier, more comfortable: Alia Bhatt
A source told Mumbai Mirror, “Fawad is not comfortable with the idea of getting physical in reel life.”
Also talking about Fawad’s television shows like ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ and ‘Humsafar’, where there is no kissing and touching, the source further said, “Even in his TV shows, Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, which are romantic family dramas, there’s no kissing or touching involved. The sex is implied. Fawad is extremely sensitive to the sensibilities of his conservative countrymen and has told Shakun and Karan to water down the scene, to rely on allusion rather than actual action. And during his next visit to Mumbai they will sit down and work together on the scene to ensure that it does not spark off any controversy later.”