A bereaved Deol family today bid adieu to one of their loved ones, Ajit Singh Deol. Ajit Singh, who was Dharmendra’s younger brother, passed away on Friday, after a brief illness.
Ajit’s body was brought for cremation around 10 am with Dharmendra’s sons Sunny and Bobby Deol carrying their late uncle on their shoulders.
The entire Deol family sans the ladies were present. Son Abhay and elder brother Dharmendra were inconsolable while nephews Sunny and Bobby too couldn’t hide their tears.
- IIFA Awards 2018: I’ve always had a great time at IIFA, says Bobby Deol
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se teaser: Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby Deol promise a ‘Fun-jabi’ film
- Abhay Deol is keen to work with family but fears performing in front of Dharmendra
- Deols bid adieu to Abhay’s father, Ajit Singh Deol
- Abhay Deol’s father Ajit Singh Deol passes away
- Bobby Deol: Never bullied because I was Dharmendra’s son
The body was consigned to flames near Pawan Hans, Juhu.
Bollywood was respresented by Annu Kapoor, director Anil Sharma, Veeru Devgn (Ajay Devgn’s father), Anees Bazmee and Shashi Ranjan.