While Deepika Padukone is happy that she did a film like “Piku” this year, she also regrets not being a part of Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do”.
“I really wish I was a part of that film,” she said.
- ‘Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park’: Deepika Padukone’s pink gown reminds Twitterati of the ‘lizard-looking dinosaur’
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone turns into a boss lady from a beautiful forest nymph on Day 2
- So proud of you Ranveer, tweets girlfriend Deepika Padukone after watching ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’
- Deepika Padukone: Won’t do women-centric films for the heck of it
- People want to adopt me: Deepika Padukone on ‘Piku’ success
- Exes Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma avoid each other on ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ shoot?
Deepika was present at the success bash of her latest release “Piku”, here.
Asked if she watched the trailer of “Dil Dhadakne Do”, she said: “It is simply wow. If you ask me that this year which film I would love to be a part of then ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ is one of those films. I really wish that I was a part of that film.”
“Zoya is a close friend and she had given me the script to read, just for some feedback,” she added.
The 29-year-old is also confident that film will turn out to be good and added: “It’s a fantastic script. I hope the film has shaped up as well as the script has. I am looking forward to that.”
“Dil Dhadakne Do” is about a dysfunctional family, who goes out on a cruise trip.
The film will release on June 5.