Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who missed her family during Diwali festival due to ‘Tamasha’ promotions, will soon be reuniting with her father Prakash Padukone, mother Ujwala Padukone and sister Anisha Padukone in Mumbai next week.
While Deepika stays alone in Mumbai, her family, father Prakash Padukone, mother Ujwala Padukone and sister Anisha Padukone live in Bengaluru.
Deepika’s family members usually fly to Mumbai to be with her on special occasions and festivals, but this Diwali, they decided otherwise, because the actress was busy promoting her upcoming film with her co-star Ranbir Kapoor.
“They didn’t come mainly because we (she and co-star Ranbir Kapoor) were in the middle of promotions,” said Deepika, who attended Amitabh Bachchan’s annual Diwali bash on November 11.
- Deepika Padukone: My father has been a huge influence in my life
- Deepika Padukone posts a cute comment on Ranveer Singh’s photo
- Deepika Padukone enjoys a day out with mom Ujjala, see photos
- Deepika Padukone’s playful pictures for Anisha Padukone will give you #SistersBeforeMisters goals
- Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor turn heads at Mijwan Fashion Show 2018
- All the times Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh were all set to tie the knot
However, Deepika’s family is likely to come to Mumbai next week. “I will be meeting my family soon. They are coming for the film’s release. My mum was with me when we were shooting for it in Corsica. My family came to Delhi, too, during the shoot. They will be in Mumbai the week the film releases,” she said.
‘Tamasha’, directed by Imtiaz Ali, showcases the ex-lovers Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone and is slated to release on November 27.