Each day would be a feast on the sets of ‘Tamasha’ and the menu for the meals would also be a matter of discussion on the sets. Ranbir and Deepika, along with the crew would sketch out their wishlist for the day and a huge table would be set for meals everyday.
While soups, pasta, gnocchi and polenta were tried in variations by the ‘Tamasha’ team ‘Sandwich Corse’ and the wonderful dessert fiadone was a staple favourite.
- Deepika’s ‘Jab Naina met Bunny’ pic with Ranbir is absolute ‘throwback Thursday’ goals; leaves Netizens drooling
- Notion of masculinity needs to be changed: Ranbir Kapoor
- Ranbir and Deepika weren’t the only stars who dazzled at Manish Malhotra’s show
- Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor turn heads at Mijwan Fashion Show 2018
- Recent on-screen Bollywood pairs whose chemistry was just off-the-charts: Ranbir-Deepika, Varun-Alia and more
- When Ranbir Kapoor posed for Deepika Padukone on the sets of ‘Tamasha’
‘Tamasha’, being one of the most awaited films of the year, showcases the most loved pair Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, who were last seen together in 2013.
Presented by UTV Motion pictures and Nadiawala Grandson Entertainment, ‘Tamasha’ is directed by Imtiaz Ali and produced by Sajid Nadiawala and is all set to hit theatres on November 27.