Actress Deepika Padukone has flown to Rajasthan to start shooting for her next film ‘Bajirao Mastani‘ being directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The actress will be seen opposite boyfriend Ranveer Singh once again after their movie ‘Ram-Leela’.
Deepika’s excitement doubled after she reached the sets of the film, as she saw most of the people she has already worked with during ‘Ram-Leela’. The actress felt like it was homecoming for her.
- Ranveer Singh’s gesture while seeing off Deepika Padukone is too cute for words
- Deepika Padukone posts a cute comment on Ranveer Singh’s photo
- Deepika Padukone owes her life to Sanjay Leela Bhansali for ‘Bajirao Mastani’
- Deepika Padukone wraps up ‘Bajirao Mastani’
- ‘Bajirao Mastani’ was emotionally draining: Deepika Padukone
- Busy Deepika Padukone finds time to go back home
A course close to the actress told Hindustan-Times, “Deepika is working with the same team that worked on ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela’. From the director to the assistant directors and the other crew members, they’re all the same.”
The film revolves around the relationship between a Maratha general, played by Ranveer Singh and a Muslim princess. While Deepika will be seen playing the role of the Muslim princess and Bajirao’s second wife, Mastani, Priyanka Chopra will be seen as his first wife Kashibai.