She has been in the film industry for over a decade and in this time, Katrina Kaif has chiefly been paired opposite the biggest names, such as Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan among others. Rarely has she been part of an “unusual” pairing, ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ being perhaps the only exception where she was opposite Imran Khan.
However, as the industry’s leading ladies opt to star opposite newer actors, Katrina Kaif too, has given in to the trend. She will soon be seen opposite Sidharth Malhotra in a film being produced by Excel Entertainment.
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals Katrina Kaif’s look in Aanand L Rai’s Zero with a sweet post
- Katrina Kaif celebrates her birthday with sisters in England, check out the photos
- Here’s how Katrina Kaif will be spending her birthday this year
- Katrina Kaif’s response to Arjun Kapoor’s comment on her photo is spot on
- Katrina Kaif news, photos and videos on July 4
- Katrina Kaif in talks for Excel and Dharma’s next
The shoot for the film, to be directed by debut director Nitya Mehra, is likely to begin later this year. Mehra has assisted Farhan Akhtar on Don 2 in the past and has been part of Excel Entertainment. Ritesh Sidhwani and Akhtar, who own the production house, liked Mehra’s script, a rom-com, and approached Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif for the role. While the former had given his nod earlier, Katrina Kaif recently came on board.